- Practice focuses on providing tax advice for corporate reorganization, estate planning, and business transactions
A native of Vancouver, Dorothy obtained undergraduate and graduate degrees from the University of British Columbia before studying law at the University of Saskatchewan. Dorothy was called to the Bar in British Columbia in 2008.
Dorothy practiced in the areas of tax, corporate-commercial, and family law before joining Smetheram & Company in 2014.
Degrees / Education:
- CICA In-Depth Tax Course; 2013
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Saskatchewan; 2007
- Master of Arts (Economics), University of British Columbia; 2003
- Bachelor of Arts (Economics), University of British Columbia; 2002
- Called to the Bar of the Province of British Columbia; 2008
- Member of Canadian Bar Association
- Member of Canadian Tax Foundation
When not in the office, Dorothy enjoys running, baking, and travelling.
Direct: (604) 696-3192